Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pretty Much a Normal Day


Since I had received my Big News, it seems like each day has been rushed or burdened or I've been tired. Oh, I had a quick trip out to see my children,in the Midwest, so there was traveling involved. It just seems like I've needed to take a moment and breathe.

I was able to do that a bit this afternoon. It was just a nice relaxing afternoon. I had my annual eye exam this morning, so with eyes dilated and sunglasses on, I drove home, made some lunch, plopped down in my recliner and enjoyed my soap opera, which needed some major catching up on.

Later, to make my day even easier, I popped some chicken and rice in the crock pot for an easy supper.

I think for the first time, my condition hasn't been in the back of my mind for most of the day. It's been a normal relaxing day and I continue to rest in the peace of God.

My calendar is already getting full of doctor appointments. I have two tomorrow. So, it looks like a busy fall is ahead for me.

I enjoyed my somewhat normal day.

2 comments:

  1. Laurie- count me in as one of your warrior sisters- praying for you during this journey.
    May the peace of Christ rule in your heart and mind.
    Love,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevery, Thank you so much for your prayer support. It means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete